- Intake for Diploma programs:
July 2016 Intake
- Diploma in Maritime Management
- Diploma in Marine Cargo Surveying
- Diploma in Logistic and Supply Chain
- Diploma in Nautical Studies
- Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Diploma in Integrated Management System
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Offshore Engineering
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Diploma in Naval Architecture
- Intake for Bachelor's Degree programs:
July 2016 Intake
- Bachelor's Degree in Management
- There is no application charge for on-line application form in RANACO EDUCATION & TRAINING INSTITUTE.
- You may be able to enrol in the programme based on your highest academic entry score. The enrolment is based on conditional offer.
- If your application is successful, please print the Offer Letter and bring along during registration at RANACO EDUCATION and TRAINING INSTITUTE by the date specified in the Conditional Offer Letter.
- Before completing the on-line application form, you will be prompted to provide your academic result and phone number to be contacted.
- In the online application form, you may choose your desired programme. You may list up to two choices provided you are academically qualified for each choice.
- Complete the personal information such as Name, Passport Number, Phone Number and Address for the Offer Letter process. The offer is sent to applicant via post, so it is important to provide valid details to ensure the Offer Letter is delivered.
- Please ensure all information provided is accurate before submitting the form. The conditional offer is based on the information given. Once you have completed, click on the "SUBMIT" button. All information submitted is confidential.
- Your application status will be appeared in a period of three (3) working days. You may check the status of your enrolment by filling in your identification number. If your application is succeeded, you may print directly the Conditional Offer Letter. Please ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your computer to print the letter.