Applications must be submitted through the Institute which is fully managed by the Student Loans Unit
Terms & Condition
List of documents required for application PTPTN
- The applicant is a Malaysian citizen and not more than 45 years at the date of application.
- Meet the entry requirements set by the Institute.
- The remaining period of study on the date of application should be not less than one year.
- PTPTN education financing requires two (2) guarantors (mother and father) of the applicant, without taking into consideration the age and income of the guarantors.
- Applicant do not have another sponsor
- One (1) copy of applicant identity(ID) Card
- One (1) copy of father & mother identity (ID) card
- One (1) copy of SPM certificate or a copy of the certificate used to meet the entry requirements
- One (1) copy of offer letter
- One (1) copy of CIMB bank account / slip
- One (1) copy of pay slip / income tax / retirement card
- One (1) copy of Death Certificate / Divorced / Statutory Declaration (if any)
- One (1) copy of JKM Assistance confirmation letter / Charity Centre (If any)
- BSN Pin No. for the purpose of PTPTN online registration
UPDATED: 21st June, 2018